Disney Plus App for Kids (and adults)
The much anticipated Disney+ App is out today and it is everything!
Like really, everything! Disney Plus has given us everything we love about Disney at the tips of our fingers! My husband is most excited about Star Wars: The Mandalorian, while I am feeling super nostalgic about the 1992 animated Aladdin. And along with Aladdin, Disney Plus has taken some of our best childhood films out of the vault! YAY! I don’t know about you but I’m looking forward to sharing my favorite classics with my kids.
Disney Plus Settings for Kids
Speaking of children, there is a very east way to set up a profile for kids on the app.
- Click on the circle icon on the bottom right to view profiles
- Click the + to add a profile
- Choose an icon for your profile (my son’s is Woody because that is his fave!)
- Enter a name and click to activate kids mode
With this profile activated, only kid friendly content will appear on the interface. Now, my little one isn’t quite ready to operate the app on his own, but what I like best is that I can make a watchlist of titles he might be interested in and keep it off of my profile. That way we won’t get confused and he will feel like he has his own options.
How to download movies on Disney Plus
If you are anything like me, having movies available on the go is ideal. We travel a fair amount and on long drives or plane rides, watching shows helps pass the time. To download movies or shows, this is what you’ll need to do:
- Open the Ap and choose the title you’d like to download
- Make sure you are on Wi-Fi
- Click the arrow to star downloading
- When your download is finished, you can access it from any profile by clicking the arrow on the bottom of the screen