Newborn Photo Offer
WHAT IS NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY?
- Are 2-3 hours and cover a wide range of setups including props, wraps
- Include family members such as siblings and parents.
- Sessions can even be conducted at homes as a “lifestyle” session without the studio setups.
HOW DO NEWBORN PHOTO SESSIONS WORK?
- In-Person Consult – During the consult, you will have a chat about the ideas, colors and props for your photo session. You can even pick out what to use right there in studio.
- The Photo Session – On the date of the photo session, Jennifer will have the setups pre-arranged and ready for your baby to take adorable pictures. After the photo shoot, the images will be reviewed for the ones that you will love the most, then edited for review by you.
- Gallery Review – At the ordering appointment you will get to see an amazing slideshow of the images, and have the opportunity to order canvases, prints, albums or other keepsakes as well as the digital images to go along with them.
WHY CHOOSE JENNIFER AS YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER?
WHAT DO CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE PHOTOS?
“Jennifer is a very talented and professional photographer. She has really good ideas and is always open to work with you. I loved the quality of her photos and art work, if you want to have great memories and high quality material please contact her.” – Paola
“Her photos speak for themselves – they are gorgeous, vibrant, and really capture the beauty of a newborn baby and family. She is a master of color and composition, whether in her studio with her props and fabrics or out in nature. Beyond that, she is professional, easy to work with, and has a magic touch with kids!” – Alicia
“The photos were amazing! When documenting your child’s early moments, you really want someone with the background, skills, experience and someone you can trust with your new little life. She was all that and more. We now have photos we are literally obsessed with to last a lifetime. Thank you Jennifer! A million times over!” -Lindsay